Wednesday, October 8, 2008

College

So college is pretty interesting. Not exactly what i expected coming into it but it certainly hasn't been boring. My school is tiny (Emmaus Bible College) so it seems allot like high school in allot of ways. Everybody has their own little pack of friends, everybody has a list of jerks, snobs, creepers, stalkers, and so on, and just about everybody has their drama. Sound familiar?
All high school attributes aside college is still pretty awesome. The work load is definitely more but in the long run its worth it. I, of course, being the little social butterfly that I am, am not digging the whole home work thing. I like to hang out just a bit to much, and as i found out today I'm even distracted by squirrels... thats right i chased a squirrel. for quite a while actually. yep college is making me grow up fast.

No comments: